Vinyl Ester Resin
• Transportation: parts for automobiles and other surface transportation vehicles
• Building and Infrastructure
• Military/aerospace applications
- Vinyl ester has lower resin viscosity (approx 200cps ) than polyester (approx 500cps) and epoxy (approx 900cps).
- zzsVinyl ester resin is formulated for maximum corrosion resistance to most fuels, vapors, and both acidic and basic chemicals.
- It is also heat resistant.
- It is perfect for repairing tank linings, blistering boat hulls, as well as fabricating tough all-around parts
- It is perfect for resin infusion applications because of low viscosity.
- It can also be used for hand lay-up or spray applications
- Vinyl ester resins are designed much more specifically than Polyester resins as they are a hybrid form of Polyester resin
- Vinyl ester resins are less absorbent of water t
- Vinyl ester resins have “outstanding thermal stability”.
- Vinyl ester is extremely durable and in the marine industry is used on high quality yachts and similar boats